Tuesday, April 21, 2009

25 etc

I've noticed friends recently adding a list of 25 random facts about themselves so I thought I'd give it ago myself.

Here goes ....

1. I have clothes in my cupboard that range from size 8 - 16! What is with that? And people wonder why eating disorders exist.

2. A friend had an abortion last year and I went to the clinic with here. Scariest moment of my life so far. Still don't know what I think...

3. I have a 'to win a noble prize' on my bucket list. As Robert Browning said "A man's grasp should exceed his reach, else what's a heaven for."

4. I try to tell myself every day that I'll become a vegan but have to settle to attempting being a vegetrain and at least stop animal the slaughter of animals.

5. I hate my body and wish I was the size 0 that is constantly slapped in my face by the media.

6. Black Books and Couplings are two awesomes shows and the British are far better at comedy than Americans ever could be.

7. I am half way through writting my first novel but I started it when I was 10.

8. I am taller than any of my other family members.

9. I'm allegic to cats, bees and stupid people.

10. I have had cellulite since I was 3 and will die with much more.

11. I will never give up chocolate! Never! Never! Never! and you can't make me.

12. I often get told that I look like no one and that's exactly how I like it. As I would rather be ugly and an individual than plastic beauty and someone that always reminds people of someone else.

13. My second toe is as long as my big toe and no I'm not a monkey but yes I can pick things up with my feet.

14. I strongly dislike people who think Uni is the only option... do what you want to do, if you live your life for someone else it won't be the one of your dreams.

15. The most common misconception that people make about me is that I'm shallow and superficial. Alot of people think I talk alot and am like that all the time.. it offends me, I have two distinct sides (I guess like everyone) and people who think that haven't seen the other side. Maybe they'd realise this if they got to know me a little better.

16. I plan on travelling within the next 12 months.

17. Hate people that have the intellect of a parrot. They hear what other people think and then copy it. Get your own ideas people!

18. Has broken bones a total of six times in my life.

19. Gets angry at people blaming everyone else for their existence ... if you want things to be different stop whinging and change it as no one else will do it for you.

20. Gets angry at facebook for spoiling all lifes little pleasures.

21. Believes the Bush government treated their people like cows on a cattle truck.

22. Is kind of scared by technology and what effects it can have on your life. That said I am a complete sucker for everything new and exciting.

23. Total impulse buyer. Put it near the checkouts and I will consider it.

24. Hates people who are homophobic and can't understand why people can judge others by their sexuality.

25. Loves tattoos but don't have any as I would be disowned if I ever got any.

No comments:

Post a Comment